Monetta Financial Education Kit
Opening a Monetta Core Growth Fund Custodial Account for a Child?
When you open an account on behalf of a child, let us know and we will send a Monetta Financial Education Kit!
- If you open an account directly with Monetta, we will ask you on the application form if it’s for a child. It so, we will send you a kit as part of the account-opening process.
- But if you open an account with an intermediary (e.g., Schwab, Fidelity or others), be sure to let us know using the form on this page. (Otherwise, we won’t know the account is a custodial account for a child.)
The Monetta Financial Education Kit includes:
- Savings bank
- Cellphone stand with mini wallet
- Collectible stock certificate baseball cards
- Latest Quarterly family newsletter
- Money-themed activity book
- Sunglasses – Your future looks bright when you save!
Monetta reserves the right to substitute a product of equal or greater value.
Please note that by completing this form you are certifying that each child registered has a custodial account, in his or her name, in the Monetta Core Growth Fund.