Features Monetta MoneyTalk Family Edition newsletter, online quiz, financial games and insightful analogies on personal finance & investing topics
WHEATON, IL.—September 11, 2020. Monetta Financial Services, Inc. (“Monetta”), adviser to the Monetta mutual funds, launched this month a new website at https://monetta.com that features easy-to-read insights about investing and personal finance topics presented in fun and engaging ways.
“We believe the new site is unlike many others in the mutual fund industry,” said Kate Ransford, marketing manager at Monetta. “Whether or not visitors are investors in Monetta funds, they are sure to learn something, whether that’s in Kids Corner or Monetta MoneyTalk.”
The site’s educational features include:
- Access to dozens of online games that teach kids financial literacy
- PDF versions of the quarterly Monetta MoneyTalk Family Edition newsletter
- Monetta MoneyTalk articles on investing and personal finance topics; recent entries include:
- In investing, what does it mean to “play where the puck is going to be”?
- Investing tax refund money
- Fear is timeless—but so is hope. Lessons from “It’s a Wonderful Life” for investors during Coronavirus panic.
- Your Investment Portfolio: Are you Going to ‘Love It or List It?’
- Investment Lessons Learned from Playing Fortnite
- Investment Advice….What would Jack Reacher Do?
Visitors can also learn about the SAGE Scholars, Inc., Tuition Rewards® Scholarship Program. As a participant in the program, Monetta offers young shareholders the opportunity to accrue points that can be used toward college tuition.
Monetta is dedicated to commonsense investing and financial literacy. The Monetta Core Growth Fund (MYIFX) offers a “core plus” investment approach that combines active and passive components. The genesis of the fund was a desire to encourage young investors and parents to save for college and provide a core investment holding that may be well-suited for investors of all ages and can be opened with as little as $100. The Monetta Fund (MONTX) is an actively managed fund investing primarily in large-capitalization growth companies.
Monetta Financial Services, Inc. is a boutique Registered Investment Advisor founded in 1984 and headquartered in Wheaton, Ill. The firm launched the Monetta Fund in 1986 and the Monetta Core Growth Fund in 2006. Learn more at https://monetta.com.