We make it simple for everyone to invest easily and sensibly.
All too often, people over-complicate the investment process. Our goal is to break down investment myths and concepts to help individuals make sound long-term investment decisions. Your financial future starts here.
Investing doesn’t have to feel out of reach for you financially. At Monetta, you can start with as little as $100 with an automatic investment plan of $25 or more per month.
The Monetta Young Investor Growth Fund consists of a highly diversified “passive” component together with an actively managed component that consists largely of companies that are household names. The Monetta Fund is a classic “stock-picking” fund focused on large-cap growth companies.
Commitment to Education
The earlier you start an investment portfolio, the longer your money can work for you. It’s time in the market, not timing the market, that matters. We provide ideas and resources for people of all ages to get started and keep making progress.
What are your savings goals?
Learn how the Monetta Young Investor Growth Fund combines active and passive components and why it may be a fit for you.
Saving for retirement
- Core investment holding
- Tax-deferred options (IRA)
- Automatic investing/ withdrawal options
- Low minimum investment
- Interactive educational program
- A gift that could last a lifetime
- This quarter, our Featured Article asks if you would have signed Willy Wonka’s Terms & Conditions and explains why it’s important to read online disclosures.
- This quarter’s Successful Entrepreneur is Roald Dahl, the author of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda, and many other children’s books. He believed that a person’s imagination can be sparked from everyday things.
- This quarter’s Investment Lesson discusses NFTs (non-fungible tokens) and why they are making big headlines in the digital and collectible markets.
And don’t forget the Laugh Studio and quarterly puzzle for young investors! Can you unscramble the special characters to locate the golden ticket? Email the answer to email@example.com or submit it online at www.kidsnewsletters.com and be entered in a drawing to win a $10 Target Gift Card! (Entries must be received by June 1, 2023).
Click here to view the PDF version of Monetta MoneyTalk Family Edition.
Complete this form to be added to our email list and receive instant access to our guide, “Three Big Reasons People Fail at Investing and How to Teach Your Kids to Avoid Them.”
Subscribe to our email list and receive our family newsletter, fun and engaging articles on investing & personal finance topics, and updates on our tuition rewards program.