Monetta's Educational Overview
Monetta Financial Services, Inc. has always had a passion to educate kids about money. A basic understanding of money and how it works, helps create better consumer habits that can lead to financial independence.
The challenge is how to teach children these basic financial concepts in an interesting and fun way. Monetta uses an initial education kit (see below) a quarterly newsletter and ongoing interactive games and activities to encourage kids to learn basic money concepts.The educational games and activities, allow kids to win prizes and awards in a fun and entertaining way.
The Quarterly Newsletter includes:
- Financial concept lesson.
- Highlights a successful entrepreneur.
- Laughing Studio (kid-friendly jokes).
- Financial Quiz, where kids can win prizes.
When you register in the Tuition Rewards Program, students will receive a financial education kit which includes the following:
- Savings bank
- Latest Quarterly newsletter
- Money-themed activity book
- USB drive with financial education materials
- Cell phone stand with mini wallet
- Collectible stock certificate baseball cards
- Sunglasses-Your future may brighten when you Save!
Monetta reserve's the right to substitute a product of equal or greater value.